Most of the e-commerce merchants are facing strong difficulties managing their logistics activities together with their core business as soon as sales start to grow and the number of orders exceeds a certain threshold.
There are several reasons why e-merchants decide to outsource their logistics:
- Lack of dedicated time or resources to manage the operations
- Difficulty to deal with the storage and the stock management when the number of references increases
- Need for cost optimisation when in-house operations are not competitive anymore
- Wish to improve the variety of distribution services
- Wish to access to better delivery rates via larger negotiated deals
Our team has accompanied the largest e-commerce players (French and International) who have decided to enhance their growth by outsourcing their logistic activities.
Our logistic experts have world level skills on every element of the international supply chain from the sourcing to the distribution to the final consumer
Our logistics activities in France are managed from our warehouses located in the Paris region, nearby Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport. Our activities are specifically tailored to the needs of our customers e-retailers, we are setting up the storage infrastructure, fulfillment processes as well as the transport and delivery solutions based on the specificities of our customers and their products.
All our operations are managed via a strong and reliable IT system that enable us to know at any moment the level of stocks and the tracking of all our shipments.
Next Terra International will make sure that your decision to outsource your logistic operations is a decision you will never question.
- Customs clearance
- Stock management
- Pick and Pack
- Order processing
- Express delivery
- B2C and B2B distribution
- Cash on delivery
- Returns management
- Customer services
- Financial flows management
- Fiscal representation